Friday, February 13, 2009

Swim like a duck

The weekend is here. Though it is nice to kick back and do my own personal things, I got few appointments to keep such as a wedding dinner invitation to go to, a presentation to work on for Monday's management sales meeting which means flying off to the capital city Kuala Lumpur on Sunday , to edit my speech material, finalise on a training modules for coming March. The to do list seems to be never ending because I am progressing towards my goals. There goes my weekend.


The current scenario is not painting a good picture and as uncertainty hangs in the air, we need to be like the  duck on the water. Upwards appearing graceful and calm  but paddling like mad below. Yes indeed, we need to work extra hard especially adding new skills and knowledge to stay ahead. I have enrolled myself in a Internet marketing coaching program this month end. It is new to me and I hope to be able to tap into the opportunities in the online world. 

 


 

 

No comments: