Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Making the most of my time

Last weekend, I had a wonderful time at the beach with my whole family. Weather was nice and shady while the water was warm and inviting.  This is the first time my daughter Ryanna was using the floater. I took notice of her as she was quiet and contended the whole time. At the blink of an eye, I year 1 month have passed by quickly. I keep on reminding myself that time is precious because so often I am caught up in a whirlwind of activities that took away my time from the family. I am pursuing my dreams as to open up new options in my living lifestyle for the future. I want to see my family gets a better life , better education for my children, and have more choices to make. It is even more critical especially in this period of uncertainty.  

I recall a saying " Don't let the good gets in the way of the best". Contentment and status quo gets us no where. I want to live life to the fullest and it is happening but at a gradual pace. Sometimes making too hasty of a decision may revert our progress a few steps back. Only experience and natural instinct can be our best teacher. Truth told , the only way to get good experience and making better decisions is to have bad experience and have made the wrong decisions in the past. Ironic isn't it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.. interesting... takkan one pic saja you took...share lah..