Monday, March 30, 2009

Top 10 Quotes on Failure

1.  A failure is a man who blunders and not cashing in on the experience
      Ellbert Hubbard

2. My reputation grows with every failure
    George Bernard Shaw

3. I've  missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I 've been  trusted to        take the winning shots and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life  and that is why I succeed.
   Michael Jordan

4. I don't believe in failure.It's not failure if you enjoyed the process
   Oprah Winfrey

5. Only those who dared to fail greatly can ever chieve greatly
    Robert F. Kennedy

6. Many of life's failure are people who did not realise that how close they were  to success when  they gave up.
    Thomas Edison

7.  Success consist of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm
     Winston Churchill 

8. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes
    Oscar Wilde

9.  Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is  that they         wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.
    Anais Nin

10. A life spend making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spend in doing nothing.
     George Bernard Shaw

No comments: